Wake to the sound of ocean waves, the morning sun welcoming each day of yoga and mindfulness meditation, all nourished by organic farm-to-table cuisine from our gardens.
In this rejuvenating retreat you will be immersed in the healing practices of Vinyasa Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Mindfulness Meditation and Mindful eating. Each lesson taught from a practical approach so you can integrate these mindfulness teachings into your daily life.
Explore what it means to live a mindful life while nourishing the body and soul with freshly prepared foods.
(Wednesday – Sunday)
Space is limited. Email or call to reserve your spot.
(King or 2 Queens)
$2,560 USD single accommodation
$1,600 USD per person/double accommodation
Standard King Suite
$1,850 USD single accommodation
$1,320 USD per person/double accommodation
Taxes and services included
• 4 nights accommodation
• Opening night ceremony with your teachers Teddi Dean and Liz
• Light breakfast basket delivered to your room every morning
• All meals included with our own Rancho style of Baja fresh farm-to-table cuisine with organic ingredients from our gardens and locally sourced farms
• Dinner includes one alcoholic drink of beer, wine or a margarita if desired, refreshing non-alcoholic shrub drinks will also be available
• 2 daily yoga classes – morning yoga with Liz and evening restorative yoga with Teddi Dean
• Lunch talks by Liz on what it means to eat mindfully and how to integrate that into your daily life along with practical nutritional advice
• Tour of our beautiful organic Rancho garden
• Probiotic and fermented foods demo with Liz
• Workshop on Mindfulness Meditation and Dharma talk by Teddi Dean
• One 60 min massage!
• Fishing equipment, bikes, surfboards, boogie boards available for guests at no extra charge
*For an extra charge we can arrange private transportation from and to the airport
What your typical retreat day will look like:
7am Complimentary wakeup basket delivered to your room
8-9:30am Yoga class in the yoga pavilion
9:30am Breakfast in the Café
Morning free time… take a walk, lounge around, ride horses, go swimming, cruise on a bike
12:30-2pm Lunch with Liz including garden tour and talk on the meaning of eating mindfully with practical teachings on nutrition
Afternoon free time… read, journal, or relax on the beach in one of our cabana beach beds!
5-7pm Restorative Yoga, Mindfulness Meditation and Dharma talk with Teddi Dean
7:30pm Dinner in the Garden Restaurant
10pm Blissful Bedtime!
Growing up in Southern California Teddi was deeply involved in the surf and skateboard culture. He competed extensively, skateboarding for such teams as Vans Tennis Shoes and Stacy Peraltas infamous Bones Brigade. From a very early age Teddi had a deep curiosity about many teachings on spirituality. It was this curiosity that naturally lead him to yoga and the teaching of the Buddha. Teddi did his yoga teacher training with Jason Crandell and has taken both the Bodhisattva vow and Yamataka initiation with the Dalai Lama.
When teaching yoga and meditation Teddi takes a clear, practical and grounding approach. He encourages his students
to cultivate a sense of curiosity and wonderment about their bodies and breath. He has an ability to guide his students back to their own real nature of what it is to be human.
His classes have been described as being both meditative and challenging. Having a strong background in vipassana meditation (mindfulness meditation) Teddi's classes are deeply centering, cultivating a nice balance between effort and ease.
We’re so happy to have Teddi as part of the Rancho Family in charge of our Yoga and Wellness Program.
A talented and creative teacher Liz has an ability to bring light to her classes with a warm and steady approach. Meeting her students where they are she focuses on alignment and awareness of breath in her own unique nurturing style. Liz recently became a mother and credits her new baby Naia as her greatest teacher, reminding her to stay in the present moment of everyday. Liz is also a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Health Educator. She has worked as a Mindful Eating Specialist for Whole Foods and has worked as a consultant developing nutritional programs for many companies and individuals over the years.